Tuesday 28 August 2012

Somer pa torvet

Some pictures of a really popular event called "Somer pa torvet", featuring cover music played in the city centre right next to the cathedral. Students can enter the concert area for free, so we went there with our buddy group to listen to some of the music.

Unfortunately, the day looked warmer than it was. It was sunny, but the wind was very very heavy on this day, so I spend most of the time freezing my ass off. The wind around here is really something different than back at home in Germany, it can get really discomforting at times and strike you to the bone.

Still, I was able to make some nice pictures of the event:


The location with cathedral in the background


Our buddygroup! Not all but some


Again... notice the fantastic transformation powers of Gunnhild... she is mimicking me perfectly! ;)


Finally, the band... after almost two hours of waiting in the gripping wind


Nice Warwick Corvette on the bassplayer!!


The audience got bigger and bigger in the evening, and most of the Norwegian people got very drunk... I was having my sober day, looking at the beer price (0.4 l for 74 NOK which is roughly 10,50 €)


Another picture featuring the guy with the nice hairstyle from the bass close-up pic


1 comment:

  1. las fotos me gustaron mucho pero la que mas me gusto fue donde estas con tu amigo al frente con el cabello suelto muy bonito.

    ReplyDelete